DURAFLEX Diving-boards and Shortstands are being manufactured using only the finest materials and most accurate production-methods and are thoroughly checked before being shipped.
Therefore DURAFLEX grants a 12 month warranty starting at the date of purchase.
Material- or production faults showing within this time will be taken care of according to the following conditions:
- A warranty claim is only valid for defects which are proved to be caused by material- or production faults. It is our discretion whether to exchange, repair or replace with others the defect parts/equipment.
The replaced parts will pass to our possession. Further claims are excluded.
The warranty does not extend to any damages caused in the progress.
- Intervention by unauthorized persons, attempts of repair by third parties, arbitrary changes as well as faulty installation automatically render the warranty void.
- Excluded from this warranty are all damages which are caused by improper installation, improper care or failure to comply with the instruction manual; as well as accidents of any kind.
- The warranty does not include damages resulting from natural or operational wear and tear.
- Any warranty service does not extend the time warranty is granted nor is it ground for a new warranty on the replaced or repaired parts. All additional services require a separate agreement.
- Shipping, packing and possible insurance costs as well as damages by acts of god are to the expense of the buyer.
- All sales are final, and payments of damages and consequential damages are excluded.
- Should the Diving-boards be mounted on constructions other than the Originial DURAFIRM Short-stands the warranty expires immediately.
- The surface covering as well as any wearing parts are excluded from the warranty.
Flister Group GmbH & Co. KG
Aurachtal, February 2013